Net Fisher Linen Aloha Shirt | Tan
This print was a fun one to create. Originally, these started just as water color sketches in my doodle book inspired by some old black and white photographs of net fisherman from a time past. It's a two color print, screened the old fashioned way...by hand! I decided to print this on a fabric that had a little more structure and would need to be "broken in", but is sure to stand the test of time. The final result, a fun vintage style print on a linen-cotton blend in fun color combos.
- Durable 55% Linen + 45% cotton in a weave with a little bit of texture and weight. Suitable for a shirt that will soften with wear, be enjoyed for years to come and will stand the test of time.
- Real coconut buttons
- Perfectly matched up chest pocket.
- Original print by Roberta Oaks.
- Hand printed, cut and sewn in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Machine wash cold and hang to dry. Or, dry clean it.
- This fabric is printed the old fashioned way... by hand! Take care of it by ironing from the inside only.
- Rolled sleeve is optional and can be unrolled for more traditional styling.
Our cut is MODERN and therefore is more tailored than a standard aloha shirt. Those of our customers who wear traditional aloha shirts and/or who like a loose, relaxed fit will go up one to two sizes in our brand. Those of our customers who are used to wearing modern/slim cut shirt brands and like their shirts to fit sharp, order true to size.
-Love From Roberta Oaks